Запомняне

» Здравейте
[ Вход :: Регистриране ]
 » Начало » Li Форуми » За Linux-Index » Мнения и Препоръки » where hes spent most of the season
Тема: where hes spent most of the season
Мнение #1
Написано на: Декември 29 2018, 03:52

No avatar chosen

Група: Li fans
Регистриран: Декември 2018

Оценка: няма

Sky Sports presenter Alex Hammond previews Future Champions Day at Newmarket and reflects on the Arc at Chantilly. What did you make of the performance of Found in the Qatar Prix de lArc de Triomphe giving that a number of the leading market fancies failed to run their races at Chantilly?You dont get poor winners of a race like the Arc - I was impressed on the day and on reflection I havent changed that viewpoint. Its not so much that this was a vintage Arc or otherwise, but she is remarkably tough and consistent and an admirable racehorse. She really wanted to win, you could see that by the way she stuck her neck out all the way to the line and the time was a fast one. Its obviously hard to compare it to other Arcs with it being run away from its usual home at Longchamp, but as I said, Group One races like this dont come easy and the win takes her prize money to more than £4.5m. It looks like she could head to Ascot for Champions Day before another tilt at the Breeders Cup. Its brilliant for racing to see connections arent wrapping her in cotton wool and packing her off to the paddocks and we should get at least one more opportunity to see her in action.  Do you think that either of the juvenile winners, or anything that finished behind, will be able to make an impression in next seasons Classics?Funnily enough I was chatting to Jason Weaver in the Sky Sports studios about the two juvenile races before we went on air and we both agreed that the Jean-Luc Lagardere (Grand Criterium) may not have been the strongest of renewals. However, I was very impressed with the fillies race, the Prix Marcel Boussac. Whilst Wuheida improved from her maiden win to take it in style, my eye was drawn to the staying-on runner-up Promise To Be True. Aidan OBrien holds this daughter of the mighty Galileo in the highest regard and this was a much improved effort after her flop in the Moyglare Stud Stakes on her previous start. She very much looks the type to improve for a winter on her back and I have just availed myself of the 16/1 available with Sky Bet for both for the 1000 Guineas and the Oaks. She has been described as a big baby by OBrien, making her achievements all the more impressive, and I expect big things next season.Should we back Wuheida before Spatial boosts her form in the Dubai Fillies Mile or do you have your eye on another runner in Fridays Group One?That could well happen, but as Ive said Im keeping faith that OBrien will have Promise To Be True on top form for next years Classics. As for the Fillies Mile, this race has churned out numerous Future Champions and whoever wins will go into winter quarters with plenty of expectation ahead of next season. I do like the look of Spatial who runs for Sir Michael Stoute and Andrea Atzeni. She was close behind Wuheida on debut and that form having been franked, shes undoubtedly going to be a popular choice here. Charlie Applebys Sobetsu was behind Spatial on her own debut, but improved to run away with her maiden next time. Both are considered but Im inclined to go with Ryan Moores ride, Rhododendron, in an open race. She should appreciate stepping up to a mile for the first time after decent efforts over seven furlongs. The Moyglare that she ran in last time out didnt quite go to plan for OBrien, but as with most Ballydoyle-trained horses she can get back on track here and at around the 100/30 mark looks a fair price to do so. Im inclined to go with Ryan Moores ride, Rhododendron, in an open race. She should appreciate stepping up to a mile for the first time after decent efforts over seven furlongs. She can get back on track here. Alex on Rhododendron Youve been banging Churchills drum for a while now Alex and were guessing thats not going to change. Can anything get close to him in the Dubai Dewhurst Stakes?You are right! I backed the 2000 Guineas favourite for Saturdays race at 9/4 back in August but I wouldnt be rushing to get stuck into him at the sort of price hell be sent off on Saturday. He faces his toughest task to date and will have to bring his A-game to Newmarket to land the odds. That said, after OBriens historic 1-2-3 in the Arc on Sunday he seems to be in invincible form and I expect this son of the imperious Galileo to win. Of his six rivals, I have liked what Ive seen so far of Andrew Baldings colt, South Seas. He brings an unbeaten record into the race and won the Solario last time out. My one reservation is the likely fast ground as all his form is on soft, which he is bred to appreciate, so that would be a major worry. Im not sure about Blue Point stepping up to seven furlongs. Appleby said he would be aimed at the Commonwealth Cup next season, so Im surprised to see him here after being beaten in the Middle Park last month, a race in which he held every chance but failed to reel in the winner. Rivet is another I like and trainer William Haggas will be hoping to see improvement since his win in the Champagne Stakes at Doncaster at the Leger meeting. Unlike Blue Point, this trip looks right for him as weve seen and he could chase home Churchill.  Sky Racing Tickets Fast, secure racing tickets: Exclusive racing offers near you An easy question to finish with - name the winner of the Betfred Cesarewitch?Hang on, let me just consult my crystal ball! One thing I did predict was that St Michel would make the final line-up and after a tense few days for his supporters, the ante-post favourite gets a run. He needed a handful of horses to come out and Sir Mark Prescotts charge squeaks in at 33 in this 34-runner field. St Michel does have a horrible draw in stall 32 though and I wont be backing him to win from his wide berth. David Pipes Starchitect is another who has not been done many favours by a wide draw, but if it can be overcome hed look to have a solid chance. It looks like they have been protecting his handicap rating as he hasnt run since May and he goes well fresh. Its interesting to see Pipes other runner, Ennistown, has Moore booked, and Pipe must be ruing his luck with these two in 26 and 29, because otherwise they hold solid prospects. Indeed, I cant get away from the chance of Starchitect who looks frighteningly well handicapped off a mark of just 89 and he gets the vote at the prices from stall 26. Hes highly-rated over hurdles and may just get away with the draw given how much he could have in hand. At a bigger price The Cashel Man could be worth backing each way at 16/1. He was second in the Cesarewitch Trial over this course and distance in first-time blinkers and remains on a mark of 89. He has a decent draw and David Simcock has booked William Buick to ride from stall eight. If the blinkers are effective a second time he could improve further and take a hand in the finish but its Starchitect for me. Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports £10 completely free bet! Air Max Skor Rea .Do you have to be that close? Federer snapped at a TV cameraman hovering nearby as he received medical advice after losing a set on Wednesday.For Nadal and Sharapova, the nuisance was coming from the lowly-ranked qualifiers across the net. Air Max Rabatt .com) - Delon Wright made all 12 of his free throws and finished with 21 points and six assists as No. http://www.airmaxsverige.com/. Week 2s biggest games include Florida facing Miami and Notre Dame travelling to the Big House to conclude their rivalry against Michigan in primetime on TSN2 and TSN 1050. Air Max Rea Sverige . The All Blacks played their best rugby of recent years when they beat South Africa 38-27 in Johannesburg two weeks ago, clinching the Rugby Championships in a match which has been hailed as one of the best ever played. Air Max Sverige . Kenny Miller scored from the penalty spot and Camilo Sanvezzo came off the bench to add two late goals as the Whitecaps kept their playoff hopes alive with a 3-0 victory over the sagging Impact on Saturday afternoon.TORONTO - Stewing in the frustration of a Game 1 loss, DeMar DeRozan imprisoned himself in his room following a disappointing playoff debut on Saturday. His first postseason experience was something he had been dreaming about, something he had been preparing for, but it didnt go as he had planed. Reflecting on what went wrong, DeRozan spent the duration of the evening in solitude. He didnt turn on the television and he didnt speak to any of his friends around the league. He thought about returning to the Air Canada Centre at 1am to get up some shots, but decided against it. He needed to regroup, to recalibrate. The next day he went back to work. "Im a student of the game," said the Raptors All-Star. "I went back, watched the whole game two or three times." Fast forward to Tuesday nights sequel. DeRozan, finally getting into a rhythm, picked up his fifth foul with just over seven minutes remaining the final quarter. After pleading with coach Dwane Casey to keep him in the game, he was wisely subbed out, finding himself on the bench as his team clutched onto an evaporating lead. They had been up by as many as 11, but the Nets were closing in and the sell-out crowd, electric again, was getting deja vu. The Raptors were wilting under the pressure, succumbing to the veteran savvy of a Brooklyn team that owned the fourth quarter three days prior, or so we thought. There was DeRozan, in solitude once again on the bench, head down while his teammates and coaches convened during a timeout. "It was just my competitive spirit," he said. "I was a little frustrated, just calming myself down. I was a little frustrated that I couldnt be out there with my team, especially at that critical moment. Just staying focused." Two minutes later, he re-entered, the game tied at 83. Almost immediately, he drained a 20-foot jumper to put Toronto on top. Moments later, he knocked down a fadeaway, padding the lead. He never looked back. "It was just me taking advantage of the mistakes I made in the first game and not doing the same thing in this game," said DeRozan after leading the Raptors to a 100-95 win, evening their series with Brooklyn at one game apiece. "Its everything that you dream about, especially when you become a professional athlete, [play] at the highest level." After being held to 14 points - failing to make a shot until the third quarter - in the series premiere, the fifth-year guard scored 17 of his game-high 30 points in the final frame Tuesday, hitting four of his five field goal attempts and nine of his 11 free throws. "Im just happy for him because a lot of people said he had a bad game [Saturday]," said Kyle Lowry, who scored eight of his 13 points in the fourth quarter of Game 2. "Every one has a bad game once in awhile. Tonight, he just showed what he can do. He did an unbelievable job of attacking, being aggressive and he got his rhythm going. Once he gets his rhythm going, he is a hard guard." The playoffs, as we know, are about adjustments from one game to the next and, despite another patchy performance through the first 36 minutes, DeRozan gave the Raptors new life in this series, one that few are expecting them to win. DeRozan was far from perfect and neither were the Raptors. After committing 19 turnovers Saturday, Toronto threw the ball away 21 times. They hit just two of 16 attempts from three-point range and had to overcome quiet outings from both Lowry and Terrence Ross, who shot 1-for-8. Perhaps they were fortunate that the Nets looked nothing like the team that thoroughly outplayed them in Game 1. Paul Pierce, Saturdays hero, was just 2-for-11. He didnt make a shot until the fourth quarter, but couldnt recapture last weekends late-game magic, misfiring on a couple wide-open looks from beyond the arc in the final 30 seconds. The win wasnt pretty, but it was one they needed - a hard-fought game resembling the style of basketball Casey expects to see from his team. "Earlier in the year, we wanted to be the Freddy Krueger of the NBA," said Casey. &quuot;Not give up, not give in.ddddddddddddI think our guys have done that. We won against a very veteran team like Brooklyn and that is very difficult to do because they seem to find a way to challenge you and keep you on your toes. I thought our guys did a good job of making sure they kept the pedal to the metal." "We werent going down 0-2," stated Amir Johnson, who also enjoyed a bounce-back performance, scoring 16 points to go along with nine boards. "We were the desperate team and we had to play desperate. There was no way we were going to lose that game. It was a must-win for us." Now, its a brand new series, a best of five that will shift to Brooklyns Barclays Center for Fridays Game 3 and Sundays Game 4. Despite the statement win, the Raptors are still expecting be overlooked as they head on the road. "For us to go through the struggles and start from the bottom," DeRozan said, sounding awfully like Drake, the teams global ambassador, seated courtside Tuesday, "and work our way up and still dont get the respect we deserve, we understand we still have a long way to go." "We dont want no attention, at all," added Greivis Vasquez, who scored 11 off Torontos bench. "Were fine with that. We let the people talk, but we do the talking on the court and thats just who we are, really. We lost the first game and everyone was talking. Everyone was killing DeMar because he couldnt do anything, now theyre going to love him for a couple more days. Its just basketball, man." "Everyone is doubting us, which is great," Casey said. "We look at their minutes in playoff play, they have a couple Hall of Famers on the team. We are the underdog, but the way our guys competed and fought tonight, I was proud. Now the series starts." Quiet contribution from Fields As practice was letting out on Monday, Vasquez inadvertently let the cat out of the bag; Landry Fields had been involved in the teams preparation for Game 2 and could be used to try and slow down Pierce or Joe Johnson. Sure enough, Fields entered the game in place of John Salmons late in the first quarter. Although 12 Raptors saw the floor in Game 1, Fields was relegated to the bench, where hes spent most of the season. However, the fourth-year forward has stayed ready and has been a reliable source of energy when called upon. Tuesday was no different. Without attempting a single shot, Fields, an active player on both ends of the floor, made an impact with his defence. After Johnson scored 12 points in the third quarter - mostly against DeRozan - Fields held him to just two points in the final period. "Its just human nature, we always talk about who scored the most points, who carried the team," Vasquez pointed out. "Credit to Landry, because he wasnt playing at all and look at what he does. He was the MVP tonight. It wasnt anyone else but him because he didnt score, but he played great defence and that was contagious." Casey tightened his rotation, using just eight players, splitting minutes in the frontcourt amongst Johnson, Jonas Valanciunas and Patrick Patterson The stat(s) - Toronto had a 52-30 advantage on the boards, including a 19-11 edge on the offensive glass. Their 52 rebounds was the most the Raptors have ever tallied in a playoff game. - Valanciunas recorded his second straight double-double in the series - 15 points and 14 rebounds - becoming the first NBA player to total at least 30 points and 30 boards in his first two career playoff games since Ralph Sampson and Sam Perkins in 1985. - DeRozan became the fourth player in Raptors history to score 30 points in a playoff game, joining Vince Carter, Chris Bosh and Antonio Davis. The quote "Weve been here when people just thought you could come to Toronto and get a win," DeRozan said. "Weve been though all that, frustrating seasons and we want everyone to know that when you play against the Toronto Raptors, youre going to have to fight, youre going to have to bring your game." Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Контакти:  lebaobei123

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo IM:
WEB  
Общо 0 отговор(а) от Декември 29 2018, 03:52 до сега
 » Начало » Li Форуми » За Linux-Index » Мнения и Препоръки » where hes spent most of the season

© 2014 Linux Index Project